The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
Why you should read this policy?
Personal data we may collect about you / Information that you provide
Personal information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number) will be obtained, whenever you complete forms on the Website, by email, or in person. We will also obtain personal information you provide when you send feedback, post material, contact us for any reason and by any medium, sign up to a service, make purchases through the website, share information via the Websites social media functions, enter a competition, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website. We may ask you to provide sensitive personal data from time to time. If such data is requested, you will be given additional information as to why the sensitive personal data is being requested and how it will be used. We may retain a record of any contact you make with us.
Personal Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her data receive on his/her behalf and data protection notices give consent to any transfer of his/her data
Information from third parties
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as Banking institutions), which will be added to the information already held about you in order for us to help supply our services and products to you.
Information that will be collected automatically
We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Website.
We may also collect information to determine your location using GPS technology or such other location tracking software we may use from time to time. Some of the features of the Website may require access to such location data to work. If you would like to use any such feature, you will be asked to consent to provide such location information. You can withdraw your consent to providing this information at any time by emailing us.
How your personal data will be used
We will use your personal data for the following purposes
1. to help identify you and any accounts you hold with A plus Holidays
3. research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
4. customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
5. marketing see Marketing and opting out, below
6. fraud prevention and detection
7. billing and order fulfilment for purchases made through the Website
8. credit scoring and credit checking see Credit checking, below
9. customising the Website and its content to your particular preferences
10. to notify you of any changes to the Website or to our services or products that may affect you
11. improving our services and products.