UK Visa 9811333197
UK Visa 9811333197
Service/Product September 04, 2019 25
UK Visa Application
Standard guest visa : A standard guest visa is given to individuals who need to occasion in UK or transient visit to family or companions. Guest visa is additionally given to individuals who need to visit UK for a therapeutic treatment as well.
Work/business visa : A work or business visa is given to individuals who need to work or work together or scholastic research in UK. In the event that your work or business visit is for under a half year, you can apply for a standard guest visa.
Travel visa : A travel visa is given to individuals who pass UK on their approach to elsewhere. A travel visa comes in two structures - Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV) which is legitimate for 24 hours and it doesn't enable you to go through migration and a Visitor in Transit Visa, which is substantial for 48 hours and enables you to change terminals or air terminals.
Family visit visa : A family visit visa is given to individuals who need travel to UK to visit their family for a half year or not as much as that.
Marriage guest visa : A marriage guest visa is given to individuals who need to make a trip to UK to get hitched or register a common organization in UK.
Visa for guardians : A visa for guardians is given to individuals who need to venture out to UK to visit their kids at school.
Common Documents for UK Visa
- Passport validity - 6 months
- Two recent colour photograph
- Bank statement for last 6 months including bank details
- Income tax returns for last 3 year (if applicable)
- Last 3 months salary slips (if applicable)
Documents for Business - UK Visa
- All documents in common documents required
- Employment letter from the current organization (employer) stating the position and the tenure of service
- Invitation letter from the Company, itinerary with contact detail for the business parties involved
- Proof of accommodation: Click here target="_blank">hotel booking including the name and phone number of hotel.
- Evidence of other financial funds such as property or savings etc.
- If you are self employed; registration of the company/partnership deed/ Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required